I have been creating a safe and sacred space for my clients to achieve deep and transformational healing through Reiki since 2009. My life is committed to spreading awareness of Reiki as a gentle, yet powerful technique for energy healing through 1:1 sessions, teaching Reiki Classes, and empowering energy healers to create successful and soulful businesses. So, how did I get into Reiki?
MY JOURNEY OF TRAINING WITH REIKI…
- In 2007, I began my journey of understanding my energy, or the “spirit” part of myself while in Massage Therapy School. This was the first time I had heard of my chakras, and how our thoughts can create the reality around us. I received my first Reiki attunements from a video my teacher showed us. I was confused and wanted to deepen my understanding of Reiki.
- In 2008, I met Usui Reiki Master Teacher Irma Kaye Sawyer and received 1:1 training and Reiki Level I & II attunements with her.
- In 2010, I felt called to take my Reiki training to the Master Level with Usui/Tibetan Master Teacher Jessica Miller. She is one of the few teachers licensed with the International Center for Reiki Training. I received my Level III & Master attunements under her guidance.
- In 2011, I released my fears around starting my own healing business. Blossoming Lotus began blooming in Long Beach, CA.
- In 2015, I moved into my dream office across from the Pacific Ocean in Seal Beach, CA. I now have a full and thriving Reiki practice where I offer my services in person and all over the world via Skype. I am one of the top Reiki professionals in the world today, and I look forward to being your guide on your transformational journey of empowerment through Reiki.
My own personal transformation with Reiki has helped me to heal…
- Navigating and healing from the painful ending of relationships.
- Healing from domestic violence, sexual abuse, and infidelity.
- Reiki helped me heal from a lifetime of not feeling “good enough.” My self esteem was so low that I just accepted and absorbed all of the abuse. Once I started to recognize the light and strength within myself, and released the opinions and judgements of others, I began to attract more positive, loving, and supportive relationships into my life. It became a reflection of how I felt about myself internally.
- Healing from the painful experiences of divorce and abandonment.
- Understanding that family relationships can challenge us in the deepest of ways. I have made peace with the current dynamics within my family and have learned what true forgiveness means in my heart.
- Learning how to “take the power” back in relationships through confident, clear and loving communication.
- 2 ACL Reconstruction Surgeries from sports injuries
- 2 major car accidents that left my cervical and lumbar spine in a constant state of pain. I am no longer suffering from “chronic” pain. My pain is manageable, and I attribute this to performing Reiki on myself daily and learning how to use my breath to manage the pain.
ARE YOU READY FOR HEALING?
Reiki taught me that our physical bodies can be a representation of our energetic state and where we may be holding “ki,” or life force energy, captive. Each episode of pain has taught me a lesson, and now I have reached a state of awareness within my physical body to where I notice when my body feels “off” or is telling me it needs something. Want to begin your healing journey today? Discover the many ways we can work together.