Essential oils and beautiful gifts from Mother Earth that can support us on our path to healing on all levels of our being: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. The Blossoming Lotus Reiki Infused Essential Oils are supporting my clients, friends, family, (and myself!) on our healing journeys.
Today, I want to dive deeper and give you descriptions of the benefits of each one of the oils blends, and their suggested applications. All of the oil blends are 100% pure essential oils in ORMUS, a “live” grapeseed oil that contains 96 electrical minerals, which are the nutrients required to reconnect the internal communication systems within the body, mind, and spirit.
Learn more about each blend below!
The Unified Chakra blend supports the balance of all the chakras (7 main energy centers). This blend quiets and calm the mind making it the perfect blend for your meditation practice. This blend supports any “stuck” or “blocked” energy in your chakras being cleared, restored, and balanced. Physically, it can correct any damage caused by stored stress chemicals that were released during an emotional, traumatic experience. The Unified Chakra blend stimulates the endocrine system to release specific hormones into the bloodstream that counteract the “fight or flight” stress response. This can calm body sensations and neutralize the stress chemicals as it clears inherited trauma memory and triggers (generational, etheric, and past life patterns).
Ingredients: tangerine, lemon, patchouli, cedarwood, bergamot, frankincense and ylang ylang
How To Apply:
- Anoint each one of your chakras (except your actual Root Chakra! Place on ankles and feet to support that energy flow.) Place a drop on the top of the head (Crown Chakra), center of the eyebrows (3rd Eye Chakra), throat (Throat Chakra), center of the chest (Heart Chakra), above the navel (Solar Plexus Chakra), and just below the navel (Sacral Chakra).
- Place 2 drops in your palms. Cup hands over nose and inhale for 1-2 minutes. Rub excess into any tense areas such as the temples, neck, upper and lower back.
- Diffuse 5 drops in your meditation space, or any room you want to feel balanced and unified energy between the spiritual and physical realms.
The Throat Chakra blend supports loving, confident, and clear communication. This blend promotes health by supporting the release of stress patterns that hinder authentic self expression. It does so by clearing out the lower negative vibrations around longstanding trapped feelings of humiliation and limitations.
Physically, the Throat Chakra blend assists the body in balancing the thyroid gland. The Myrtle helps balance hormonal imbalances while the Clove assists with fatigue and thyroid dysfunction. Lemon, lemongrass, celery seed, fennel and grapefruit help to dissolve the congestion that builds up in the body systems due to hormone imbalances in relationship to the thyroid. Frankincense supports the healing process by mimicking the hormones the body needs until the thyroid is functioning properly.
Ingredients: myrtle, fir needle, cypress, lemon, grapefruit, lemongrass, clove, celery seed, fennel and frankincense
How To Apply:
- Apply a few drops directly on your throat and the back of your neck and inhale. Apply several times a day.
- Diffuse 5 drops in rooms where clear communication is desired.
The Heart Chakra blend supports finding solutions to the emotional pains of the heart. This blend helps to resolve emotional residue left over from relationship issues in the past. When we have unresolved relationship issues, the conscious reasoning mind may continue to seek an understanding in order to put the experience to rest. The Heart Chakra blend can provide the grounding and clarity to releases old beliefs or thought patterns that no longer serve you.
It is especially powerful when applied at night before sleep. In the dream state, it protects you from the impact of negative dreams and assists releasing the lower negative vibrations collected throughout the day. The subconscious mind does not know the difference between realities, a movie, imagination, or a dream. By changing your thought patterns and feeling sensations during the dream state your body and mind can renegotiate old programs (stored information imprinted within the subconscious), which can lead to a different emotional response in the future.
Ingredients: cedarwood, coriander, pine, spruce, bergamot, tangerine, lime, black pepper, yarrow and spikenard
How To Apply:
- Apply 2 drops on your forehead and inhale each night just before sleep.
- Diffuse 5 drops in your bedroom before sleep.
- Apply a few drops directly on the Heart Chakra at the center of your chest.
Solar Plexus Chakra
The Solar Plexus Chakra blend supports releasing emotional stress and fear so that you can move forward in life with courage. When inhaled, the airborne molecules send large amounts of oxygen to the frontal cortex in the brain, which helps create space between stimulus and response. This allows for the opportunity to choose a response that will best serve ourselves and others in a given situation. This formula works wonders for ADD-ADHD, anxiety, and depression.
Ingredients: orange, lavender, ylang ylang and vetiver
How To Apply:
- Add 5 drops to your diffuser to promote a relaxed environment.
- Add 2 drops into your palms. Cup hands over nose and inhale for 1-2 minutes.
- Add 7 drops to a bath, or apply drops over tense areas prior to submerging in the bath water. As tub fills add ½ C. of Solar Sea Salts and soak for 20 min.
- Apply a few drops on the wrists, earlobes, and under the nose to wear as a daily perfume.
The Sacral Chakra blend supports creating a life that is in alignment with your purpose. It supports you in utilizing your unique skills, gifts, and talents in the physical world. It can intensify therapeutic touch and assists to align the spine.
Physically, this blend supports the structural system of the spine and hip joints and supports the rehabilitation of sciatica and scoliosis. It can stimulate red blood cell production and boosts the immune system.
Ingredients: fir needle, elemi, spruce, rosewood, frankincense, sage, cedarwood and orange
How To Apply:
- Apply 3 drops to the back of the neck and the sacrum (the triangular shaped bone at the bottom of spine).
- Apply 3 drops to the Sacral Chakra area, just below the naval.
- Diffuse 5 drops when you want to be more creative, or are working on bringing your visions into the physical world.
The Root Chakra blend supports grounding, centering, and presence in each moment. This blend can assist you in ebbing and flowing throughout your daily events. It also can help keep you grounded as you move through the different stages of your transformation. These oils come together to rid the body of pain and suffering, remove energy blocks, and help keep you flowing and connected to the Mother Earth’s pulse effortlessly.
Ingredients: ginger, fir needle, elemi, sage, pine, oregano, basil, cedarwood, coriander and spruce
How To Apply:
- Apply a few drops to the back of the neck, ear lobes, and wrists.
- Apply a few drops to the ankles and bottoms of the feet.
- Diffuse when you want to ground your energy in your home after a long day out in the world.
The Relief blend supports releasing excess mental energy, which can be the cause of headaches and migraines. This blend lifts the negative emotions of self-criticisms and fear. Migraines occur when one of the two hemispheres in the brain are 2 or 3 Hz measurements off balance. Physically, when inhaled, the airborne molecules of the Relief blend travel quickly to the region of the brain that balances both hemispheres. In most cases the headache will subside.
Ingredients: marjoram, spruce, lavender, basil and peppermint
How To Apply:
- Apply 2 drops into your palms, cup your hands over nose and inhale for 1-2 minutes. Rub excess onto tense areas.
- Apply a few drops into your hands and massage tense areas at your temples, the back of your neck, and shoulders. Cover treated areas with a cold damp cloth to intensify results.
- Diffuse 5 drops in the room where you are resting.
The Attraction blend supports bringing your dreams and desires into your physical reality. It intensifies your magnetic field projection, meaning whatever you think and feel at the same time will be attracted to you. The aromas are attracting, but when worn as a perfume it creates a protective shield. Physically, the airborne molecules will help protect you from contracting germs, bacteria, and viruses as it holds powerful antimicrobial, anti-infectious, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal properties.
Ingredients: cinnamon, orange, clove, frankincense, pine, ginger, sage and patchouli
How To Apply:
- Add 5 drops to a diffuser during meditation and manifestation, or when someone in your household may be getting sick.
- Apply to wrists or neck as a perfume to support you in manifesting or warding off sickness.
- Apply 1 drop directly into wound; works great on cold sores or acne. If you apply Attraction just prior to a cold sore breakout the cold sore will have a better chance of not even appearing on the surface.
- For a sore throat gargle: Add 2 drops with ½ tsp. honey to 4oz. warm water stir and gargle. Use as a daily mouthwash to promote healthy gums.
The Remission blend was created to support those who have (or had) cancer. It supports the reduction of the emotions of remorse so you can stop nursing old hurts and shocks that imprinted into your memory.
There is overwhelming evidence showing that over 50% of all cancers are due to environmental toxins and the remaining 50% has to do with how fast and effectively the body is able to eliminate toxins. The Remission blend physically helps the process of eliminating the toxins. Once the body is cleansed, and the communication of all body systems are reestablished, the organs will strengthen and the manufactured tumor can begin to dissolve. The process of healing depends on the level of degeneration from when you start the detox program along with the level of trust you have in the body’s ability to heal. Given enough time to rebuild, the body will dissolve the tumors and digest the toxins, the key is being open to that possibility.
Ingredients: fir needle, orange, frankincense, lemongrass, lemon, clove and peppermint
How To Apply:
- Add 7 drops to a full bathtub of warm water. As tub fills add ½ C. of Solar Sea Salts and soak for 20 min.
- Apply 2 drops topically over the area of the cancer or tumor. Apply several times daily.
- Diffuse 5 drops in your favorite room to rest.
The Deep Sleep blend supports deeply restful, peaceful, and healing sleep. It promotes a quiet mind and supports the body in calming down. This blend counters most causes of insomnia and helps to reinstate the natural REM sleep cycle. Upon inhalation negative emotions of guilt and fear are often dissolved.
The Deep Sleep blend can also be used for balancing menstruation cycles, jet lag, and time changes. It has also be shown to have results with manic depression and bipolar disorder cycles.
*This blend works wonders when combined with the Peaceful & Healing Sleep mediation on my meditation album Meditate & Transform!
Ingredients: tangerine, petitgrain, ylang ylang, marjoram, vetiver, valerian and jasmine
How To Apply:
- Apply a few drops to the back of the head between both ears.
- Apply a drop directly under nose. Use on the bottom of the feet if the aroma is bothersome.
- Add 6 drops to a full bathtub of warm water. As tub fills add ½ C. of Solar Sea Salts and soak for 20 min.
- Add 5 drops to your diffuser to relax and induce a restful, deep sleep.
- Add 12 drops to an 8 oz. spray bottle of pure water. Spray your pillow before bedtime.
Reiki Infused Essential Oil Blends now available at Blossoming Lotus in Seal Beach, CA and at all Blossoming Lotus Events & Classes. Don’t live in the area? Blossoming Lotus is taking email order requests! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the oils you are interested in, and we can ship the oils to you!